Pershing County NV Information
Pershing County NV Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
|Total Population ||6,817 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||5,017 (73.6%) |
|Population in Families ||4,089 (60.0%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||1,800 (26.4%) |
|Population Density ||1 |
|Diversity Index2 ||61 |
|Median Household Income ||$48,554 |
|Average Household Income ||$61,838 |
|% of Income for Mortgage4 || 10% |
|Per Capita Income ||$23,242 |
|Wealth Index5 || 60 |
|Total HU (Housing Units) ||2,464 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||1,442 (58.5%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||592 (24.0%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||430 (17.5%) |
|Median Home Value ||$111,564 |
|Average Home Value ||$127,549 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 ||234 |
|Total Households ||2,034 |
|Average Household Size ||2.47 |
|Family Households ||1,372 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2020 ||2020-2025 |
|Population ||0.09% ||-0.2% |
|Households ||0.08% ||-0.08% |
|Families ||-0.02% ||-0.12% |
|Median Household Income || ||0.59% |
|Per Capita Income || ||1.08% |
|Owner Occupied HU || ||0.07% |
Pershing County NV - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares Pershing County to the other 17 counties / independent cities and county equivalents in Nevada by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 11 ||41st |
|Population Density ||# 13 ||35th |
|Median Household Income ||# 14 ||24th |
|Housing Affordability Index ||# 14 ||82nd |
|Per Capita Income ||# 17 ||6th |
|Diversity Index ||# 7 ||65th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Nevada COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.