Eureka County NV Information
Eureka County NV Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
|Total Population ||1,945 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||1,944 (99.9%) |
|Population in Families ||1,479 (76.0%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||1 ( 0.1%) |
|Population Density ||1 |
|Diversity Index2 ||41 |
|Median Household Income ||$73,989 |
|Average Household Income ||$79,421 |
|% of Income for Mortgage4 || 7% |
|Per Capita Income ||$33,729 |
|Wealth Index5 || 75 |
|Total HU (Housing Units) ||1,061 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||539 (50.8%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||287 (27.0%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||235 (22.1%) |
|Median Home Value ||$114,655 |
|Average Home Value ||$245,640 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 ||350 |
|Total Households ||826 |
|Average Household Size ||2.35 |
|Family Households ||483 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2020 ||2020-2025 |
|Population ||-0.21% ||-0.32% |
|Households ||-0.12% ||-0.27% |
|Families ||-0.24% ||-0.33% |
|Median Household Income || ||1.49% |
|Per Capita Income || ||1.94% |
|Owner Occupied HU || ||-0.11% |
Eureka County NV - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares Eureka County to the other 17 counties / independent cities and county equivalents in Nevada by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 16 ||12th |
|Population Density ||# 15 ||12th |
|Median Household Income ||# 4 ||82nd |
|Housing Affordability Index ||# 17 ||100th |
|Per Capita Income ||# 6 ||71st |
|Diversity Index ||# 15 ||18th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Nevada COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.