89170 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 89170: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Clark County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.086, Longitude -115.147
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 182
- PO Box Addresses: 736
- Residential Addresses: 736
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Las Vegas, NV 89170 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 89170 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 89170 is contained within ZIP Code 89119 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 89119 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles ESE)
Spring Valley, NV
(5.6 miles WNW)
Las Vegas, NV
(6.1 miles N)
(6.8 miles SW)
North Las Vegas, NV
(8 miles NNE)
Sunrise Manor, NV
(9.6 miles NNE)
(9.8 miles ESE)
Summerlin South, NV
(10.7 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Boulder Junction, NV
(2.7 miles W)
(2.7 miles WNW)
East Las Vegas, NV
(5.8 miles E)
(6.7 miles SW)
Mountains Edge, NV
(6.8 miles SW)
Bonanza Village, NV
(6.8 miles N)
Eastland Heights, NV
(7.7 miles NNW)
Vegas Heights, NV
(7.9 miles N)
Exploration Peak Park, NV
(8.3 miles SW)
(8.4 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 89170
Use HTL Address Research for a Nevada Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.