Reno, NV 89504 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 89504: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washoe County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.681, Longitude -119.842
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 142
- PO Box Addresses: 504
- Residential Addresses: 504
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Reno, NV 89504 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 89504 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 89504 is contained within ZIP Code 89501 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 89501 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Lemmon Valley, NV (3.1 miles S) |
Golden Valley, NV (4.5 miles S)
Sun Valley, NV (6.8 miles SSE)
Cold Springs, NV (7.1 miles W)
Spanish Springs, NV (7.5 miles ESE)
| Reno, NV (10.6 miles S) |
Sparks, NV (11.2 miles SSE)
Mogul, NV (12.4 miles SSW)
Verdi, NV (13.8 miles SW)
Verdi, CA (14.2 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Reno-Stead, NV (2.4 miles SW) |
Black Springs, NV (4.9 miles S)
Grand View Terrace, NV (4.9 miles S)
Martin, NV (5.6 miles SSW)
Raleigh Heights, NV (6.3 miles S)
| Copperfield, NV (6.4 miles WSW) |
Panther Valley, NV (6.4 miles S)
Nashville, NV (7.5 miles N)
Border Town, NV (8 miles W)
Peavine, CA (8.8 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 89504
Use HTL Address Research for a Nevada Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Nevada COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.