Reno, NV 89570 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 89570: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washoe County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.495, Longitude -119.747
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 34
- PO Box Addresses: 35
- Residential Addresses: 35
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Reno, NV 89570 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 89570 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 89570 is contained within ZIP Code 89501 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 89501 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Sparks, NV (2.7 miles N) |
Reno, NV (4.3 miles NW)
Sun Valley, NV (7.1 miles NNW)
Golden Valley, NV (9.4 miles NNW)
Mogul, NV (9.7 miles W)
| Spanish Springs, NV (10.9 miles N) |
Lemmon Valley, NV (11 miles NNW)
Verdi, NV (13 miles W)
Virginia City, NV (13.8 miles SSE)
Washoe Valley CDP, NV (14.1 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Hidden Valley, NV (1.4 miles E) |
Glendale, NV (1.9 miles NNE)
Vista, NV (3.4 miles NE)
North Valley, NV (4.9 miles NNW)
Wedekind, NV (5.3 miles NNE)
| Lockwood, NV (5.5 miles E) |
West Reno, NV (5.6 miles WNW)
Mustang Ranch, NV (6.1 miles E)
Hafed, NV (6.4 miles ENE)
Mustang, NV (6.6 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 89570
Use HTL Address Research for a Nevada Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Nevada Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Nevada COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.